It’s Finkday already — so hard to believe. While I am beyond excited to A) see my nephew from Florida who’s coming to visit his mother, and B) possibly bring Mavis home from the hospital sometime over the holiday weekend, I cannot ignore the exhaustion level. If it was still summer, this would be a cakewalk and I could still fit in a slumber party with the Js. But hey, what am I complaining about? It’s Mavis who’s suffering, not I.
There is good news this day, however:
- Finkite BoomR is being romanced by a corporation impressed with his awesome skill set (as you know, he was one of the thousands hit by the Cisco Systems layoff massacre).
- Dinner Theatre auditions are over with, and we have a good cast.
- The Thriller and I had an awesome time with Lars and Helen at dinner last night (I could have stayed and yapped another hour, at least).
- Two weeks in the books, and my choirs are not shockingly bad.
- Mavis had a relatively good day yesterday.
- I got to see RD for a quick visit this week.
- New contact lenses arrived. Maybe I can actually see now.
- Stephen King’s new book is now ready for download.