Hey, it’s been a few days since I was able to speak to you. Did you miss me? All 100 of you?
It’s been a weird week, fiends. And not all “bad” weird, either.
- The first — and most thumbs-up — of the strangeness is that our Joseph cast members are starting to really nail some production numbers (and in this show, with not a single spoken line, it’s pretty much all production numbers). It’s early days, rehearsal-run-wise, so that’s weird in a really good way.
- There’s been some bad weird, too. Lots of changes at school. Lots of changes. Lots of. Lots.
- I’m finally biting the bullet and doing the work to join Tutor.com and Elance.com. Need some extra bones to feed the savings account. We shall see.
- Fun weekend — we have the Js coming for an overnighter tonight, and we’re hosting the inimitable Drago for the weekend as well, while Kay and Bob are out of town. We like it, but Rousseau is decidedly unamused.
- I ran across my Facebook history, which I’d downloaded about a year ago. Rat Fink, Rat Fink. What a donkey. Some of the things I say in public…
What’s up for you this holiday weekend? I hope everyone is relaxing, and that you’re not reading this anytime soon after I posted it. (6:15 a.m. on a Saturday — whaaat?)