- As you have done unto the least of these…
- We should all memorize this
- Cool art
- A neat way to wax trivial; kind of like an interactive Sergeant Pepper’s LHCB cover
- A ton of work for something that tastes so awful. Mavis and I were just talking about this the other day. Have you seen shows like Cake Boss? Do you notice how much human-hand contact there is on those cakes? *shudder* A bit too much for my liking. I mean, I know lots of people don’t eat fondant — it’s basically for looks, and the creations do look gorgeous with it. I just prefer cake without a rind.
- As much as we hate to admit it, Google can do just about anything
- Anyone else feel uncomfortable (or indicted) after reading this? Ouch. Favorite quote: “Balanced people don’t change the world.” That’s encouraging news, personally.
Speaking of excuses, I’m clean out. Off to change the world, one wrong note at a time.