Today, I confess some things; it’s good for the soul every once in awhile. Behold, my partial list. Some may shock and offend. You have been warned.
1. I think Miley Cyrus is homely. Always have. Does that make me a mean person?
(This, however, is still an all-time favorite.)
3. My biggest hangup is the fear of looking old. I know; I am shallow and vain. And shallow.
4. After Johnny Carson retired in 1992, I never again watched the Tonight Show. Not even once.
5. I am a singer by profession, but I never, ever sing in the shower. I rarely sing at home.
6. If this is the best singing talent Britain can find, I think they need to look harder.
7. I have never seen the movie ET in its entirety. (But I have watched Sweeney Todd eleven times.)
And that’s all I will sing about today. All right — your turn. Let’s have ’em. Confession time (please keep them to the non-felonious variety).
The power of Fink compels you.