You know…this is the stuff of which Movies of the Week are made.
- Defraud your investors of their hard-earned cash.
- Park motorcycle in storage facility in Alabama.
- Leave fake suicide note.
- Take off from Indiana, flying private plane.
- Put in fake distress call en route.
- Parachute out. Ditch plane over Florida.
- Go to Alabama; retrieve motorcycle.
- Get caught.
Remember Vicks Vapo-Rub? My mom used to make Mavis and me eat a teaspoon of it if we had a cold. (Yikes.) I used to put a spoonful of it in a hot steam vaporizer unit when my boys were sick or congested. I just put some on Jake’s chest a few weeks ago. Well, I won’t be doing that anymore.
I am not a Bono fan in the least. But either he has a ghost writer, or he wrote a fantastic op-ed piece on Frank Sinatra. Very well done, wouldn’t you say? And I totally agree with his take on Frank’s two versions of “My Way.” A really good read.
In 331 consecutive posts (I’ve never missed a single day) and 819 comments, no one at RtB has ever invoked Godwin’s Law.
Which means, of course, that someone will reply to this post and invoke it today.