- A body on vacation tends to want to stay on vacation.
- The depth of your feelings of dread about an upcoming thing does nothing to thwart its eventual occurrence, so there’s no use in dreading, ja? I’ve been dreading all these performances, but really, why? It’s my job to do them; it’s what I signed up for. So why the dread? Why dread of the last 40-some days of school? They’re going to happen anyway.
- I saw a graphic that said something like, “Strive to be kinder than what is required.” I like that.
- The truth is: getting overly upset with bigots and meanies just ruins *your* day.
- We’re thinking about switching insurance agencies for our auto/home policies. I think I need a site like this to get me through phone conversations with agents. Oy.
- Procrastination — for all the jokes we make about it — really is a terrible thing.
Any truths to share this day? I know, I’m stalling. Get going. It’s 5:55 already.
The shower, the road, the you know the drill…have a good one, fiends.