Do you have a list like that? I want you to name some off your list, and I’ll do the same, ok? (TRO — I know you can’t resist beautiful brunettes — think of something else!)
Things I Can’t Resist
- The smell of bread toasting. Every time the Thriller has some, I have to go make some, too. I’m such a pathetic weakling.
- Kissing my dog.
- Rinsing off the spoon after stirring my coffee. Bizarre.
- Making sure every hair is in place. (Thanks, Mother.)
- Rinsing off the dishes in hot water before leaving them in the sink or on the counter or putting them in somebody else’s dishwasher (I don’t have one of those fancical dancical machines).
- Milky Ways. Ok, I’ve been resisting them lately, but there was a time…
What about you? List a couple. Reveal your inner cravings, OCD tendencies, and general freakishness.