I know you wish you were hanging out with me today. Up at 5, out the door at 6:15, and it’s Saturday. Whaaat?
- Get to bakery by 6:20
- On the road to school by 6:30
- Stop at classroom and get huge coffeemaker (makes me mad I forgot that yesterday)
- Go to rehearsal room, make coffee, meet Stoney
- Rehearse from 9 till 4
- Home by 5-5:30 p.m.
- Jake and Justin arrive at 6 (yay!)
- Play with J & J all evening
- J & J go home 9 a.m. Sunday
- Off to school to set up for orchestra rehearsal
- Rehearsal from 1-3 p.m.
- To classroom to get work done & practice
- Home in time for dinner
- Die till 5 a.m. Monday, when it all starts again
I’m not complaining, though. Like the Thriller says: I can’t not do it. Heh.
Mark, set, go. What’s up for your weekend?