Ok, I must say I’m going to DVR the upcoming “Frankapalooza.” On Tuesday, 21 October, Frank Caliendo will have two guest impressionists on his show. The scenes:
- Yoda, Obi Wan Kenobi and Mace Windu walk into a diner
- Superheroes go before Congress about their steroid use
- David Letterman talks about doing a show for kids
- Ice-T gets confused over why he’s promoting lemonade (I do not know why that totally cracks me up this morning, but it does — I am *not* getting enough sleep)
- Oliver Stone has an idea for a new movie: a fresh take on the Clinton-Lewinsky affair
And over at TNT: I read on the boards that next Monday’s Raising the Bar will feature ex-Cosby show kid Tempestt Bledsoe. (Ok, why the two Ts, really?) I’ve got to go get caught up on all the episodes. Mavis, is it still good?
At least the wait is over.
Fink outta here