…so little time.
- oversleeping — like this morning, especially when I had a late rehearsal last night
- the groggy, sick feeling from oversleeping
- not being able to enjoy my quiet time in the morning — blast it all
- having poor eyesight, but lacking the guts to have the surgery that would fix it
- getting ready in the mornings
- feeling behind the 8-ball
- it’s almost Finkday
- the Thriller and I are going to Jakey’s birthday party on Saturday (can’t wait to give him this and the baseball and bat), then to the movies to see The Informant
- I have all day Sunday to finish a paper
- my choir tour itinerary is in place and looks great, and everyone has paid his/her deposit
- the numbers we rehearsed last night are looking good
- I think I’ve decided on next year’s musical, but I’m not telling anyone
I always like the “however” parts after a particularly negative post. Indeed, I think it’s the howevers of life that get you through it, you know?
I really gotta git. Almost to the weekend…