Y’know, one of the great things about having your own web space is that you can say whatever you want, phrase it however you want, and cloak it as much or as little as you want. Behold the list.
I Am Sick to Death of:
- people who assume no responsibility for their actions
- those who laugh at others’ pain
- the hopelessly self-absorbed, to whom much has been given, but who appreciate none of it
- people who can’t be bothered to care about anyone else unless something is in it for them
- repeatedly trying to see the best in numbers 1-4, then constantly getting smoked for it
Today is a day when I just want to retire and be Grammie. Is that too much to ask?? At least this is the last day of school until Monday. All right, rant over — thanks for listening. Can anyone relate?