Random Neuron Firings
- Do you keep your list in your head, or do you write down everything? Or a combination of the two, mayhap? I’m still learning about when to memorize and when to write. As many of you know, I struggle with organizing and prioritizing tasks. There have been several “list” discussions and posts here over the past year or so, and I have taken them all to heart…but it’s still a struggle, alas.
- I wonder this day: When will Stoney and I arrive at a decision on a musical for this year? Time’s running out…
- I’m looking forward to several things: a) getting some good DT work done today; b) hopefully getting to see my 3 grandsons this weekend at some point; c) this presidential election being overwith; d) seeing some Illinois family I haven’t seen for a long time next Saturday.
- I’m not looking forward to the drive to achieve “d,” however. Don’t get me wrong — I
lovegenerally like to drive, and the solitude will give me a lot of time to think great thoughts. It’s just the whole navigating-the-Dan-Ryan-at-rush-hour thing…it’s going to make me mad, I can feel it. People drive like fools; in downtown Chicago, they drive like maniacs. I might have to bring my marshmallow blaster.
- I’m actually looking forward to spending today at school. Please pray my new equipment is in a manic state and cooperates. (My toys have not wanted to play with me lately.)
So off I go, into the rain and wet and ick, but with a song in my heart (and several that I can’t get out of my head). Have a great Saturnday, fiends — relax some, wouldya?