Random Neuron Firings
- Hey, I said it before he did. Silly writers, copyin’ the Fink. So why isn’t the Times offering me a job? (Please, let me stew in my delusions for awhile, OK?)
- Last night, the Thriller and I watched Iron Man on pay-per-view (I don’t think that’s what they call it anymore, but it’s all I can think of at the moment). I must say, Robert Downey is dreamy, even though I’m certain they enhanced his cute-boy looks with contact lenses with a large, dark iris, giving him a softer, more innocent appearance. They do that a lot, I’ll bet, because as naturally beautiful as many actors are, not all are born with huge, shiny, crawl-in-and-drown Bambi eyes. I want me some of those.
- If I hear the word stimulus one more time, I am going to commit a felony. Then I’m going to ask to be bailed out.
- Yikes. Robin Williams just ordered one of these. Ross, have you researched this one yet?
- Why would you ever, ever, ever park your truck on the ice, especially with your kids in it?
- How would you feel if the police told you they couldn’t intervene until the person stalking you did something more serious? Nice.
- Regardless of your political affiliation, you should follow this series on Ted Kennedy.
And now, it is time to start my Sunday. I wish I weren’t feeling so lazy today…