Random Neuron Firings
- I’d like to meet the “neurosurgeons” who apparently allowed the Travoltas to think it was OK to take Jett off his seizure meds. I don’t know…maybe sometimes, doing nothing is better than continuing the fight to find something.
- Last night, I transcribed an arrangement for a Dinner Theatre tune using a YouTube video. I’d been working about 30 minutes on it, and paused it so I could write down more notes. When I released the “pause,” I got the message: This video is no longer available. Now that’s kinda weird, ain’t it? Talk about timing. Out of 30 bazillion videos on YouTube, mine gets the ax while I’m working on it. Terrific. Is this how my week is going to go??
- Girlz: what do you do when you absolutely must rock? (Hilarious — thanks, PK — I’m still trying to figure out whether or not it’s a joke!)
- There really is an animal that can break its own bones in order to grow claws. Would I lie?
- Ah, yes. The Thriller is happy.
All right, it’s 5:59. Quiet time’s done for this morning. Why does this hour always go by so fast?