Random Neuron Firings
- “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.” I’m learning to employ the wisdom of this proverb more and more. Fellow crusties: remember the old commercial that went, Aren’t you glad you use Dial? Don’t you wish everybody did? Heh. Yep, it’s like that.
- This in no way means that I have a new attitude, or that I enjoyed it, but I must admit that last night, I burned 20 minutes and 100 calories on the treadmill — on my night off. Get out. Am I mental?
- What are your plans for the holiday weekend? Please do share, because I’m interested in the lives of my fiends. That, and I’m nosy.
- Whoever has to work on Good Friday, raise your hand. I have tomorrow off, but usually it’s today and Monday that are added to our little “spring break” every year. Not so this time, as we have snow days to make up. Why can’t it just be unicorns and butterflies and picnics, and nobody pays for anything? Oh wait…for a minute there, I thought I worked for a US bank.
- The Cleveland Indians, today, 21 April 2011, 5:29 a.m. EST, are tied for the best record in Major League Baseball. I am enjoying this little house of cards before someone blows on it.
- I’ve had some good rehearsals this week. Well, two days of good rehearsals. That counts, doesn’t it? Let’s hope for three in a row. Come on, singers. You can do it.