Random Neuron Firings
- It is Veterans Day. If you see one, thank one!
- Life is too short. Period. It’s too short for wasting time, too short for not taking care of yourself and your family, too short to not have fun, too short to hold grudges, too short to seek anything but the good in what days remain to you.
- I was exhausted at 9:30 last night, so I went to bed. Slept all the way until 4. I’m rarin’ to go this morning.
- Tonight is my first sleepover with the Js since early October. Yay!
- I am officially uncommitted to rehearsals on weeknights until early February. Then it’s virtually nonstop until the end of May.
- I hold some unpopular opinions.
- What’s wrong with having key lime pie for breakfast?
- What are you doing this weekend?