Wow, my 50th RNF post. Well, actually, most of my posts are just errant neurons. But here is what is falling out of my melon.
So not good for you, and so fantastic looking. I wonder if Seamus might like them for his upcoming birfday…
- Do NOT go here. (Caveat: some are PG-13 — and the views expressed therein are those of the writers, and do not necessarily represent the views of Rockin’ the Bourgeoisie or of any other individual or corporate entity — but many are downright brilliant.)
- My first tap rehearsal is Saturday. Oy.
- I get the Js tomorrow night for the first time in forever. I also get to see Mavis for the very first time since I brought her home from the hospital on Saturday, 3 September. My horrendous cold (which I am now officially done with, thank the gods) didn’t allow me to visit. Giving her that muckity muck could have been life-threatening in her condition.
- Oscar Wilde said, “Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.” Lucky for me, eh?
- This is a good idea. Of course, the Cloud is even better.
- Speaking of the Cloud…my school district finally went with the Google Apps suite. Fantastic. My IT gal? I worship her. (If you’re reading this, Sparky — you get a big hunk of chocolate very soon)
OK dolls, I’m late for the shower. Happy Almost-Finkday.