Random Neuron Firings
…for Labor Day Weekend.
- I hope I look this good when I’m 50, but the skeleton arms are a bit scary. At least she has sense enough to cover all the other parts people don’t want to see on a 50-year-old woman.
- Who says over 40 can’t be gorgeous when they clean up like this?
- I’m really worried about the people on the Gulf Coast. If you are of the praying ilk, please do so.
- I love it when a friend writes and says wonderful things. Send me a nice email. I will love you even more.
- Early this morning, I went through my dresser and found nine pairs of jeans and slacks I can’t wear anymore. They’re going up on eVil eBay today. Yippy.
- Speaking of…I still have yet to receive a response from eBay “Help” regarding my situation. They know they’re dead wrong.
- Thirteen more days until the wedding! Heidi, if you’re reading this, sorry to make you barf.
- This is a well-written article. I have to get that book.
- I got next to nothing done yesterday, but I had a nice time not doing it.
- I get to see Jakey today! He is Grammie’s boy.
Happy Long Weekend — send positive thoughts to New Orleans.