Stream-of-consciousness list. Ready, steady, go.
- I have never played “Candy Crush,” which apparently is all the rage right now. I’m afraid to; I don’t need another habit to break.
- I have, however, spent a few sleepless hours blowing through the levels on “Angry Birds.” I own them pigs.
- I’m seriously considering getting out of the edu-politics game. So difficult to mobilize the people, it’s getting more frustrating by the day. Maybe it’s because of all the other crap on my reptilian brain lately. Sometimes, something’s got to give up some room.
- I confess: I procrastinate. A lot.
- I’ve been feeling guilty lately about not exercising. Not guilty enough to actually get out and exercise, but…
- I think Channing Tatum is decidedly unhandsome.
- Sometimes I think so much, I think my thinker will short out. (Hence the 3:00 wake-up time this morning.)
- Yep — I tend to overthink many things.
What about you? What’s bugging you right now? Doctor Fink is in.