I’ll tell you what’s wrong.
- I can’t seem to get up on time, cripes. Long story, but suffice it to say that I didn’t turn on my phone alarm last night, and when I awoke at 4:08 this morning, I thought to myself, “I’ve got another hour, yay” — then opened my eyes to find it was 5:28. I gotta lay off the NyQuil.
- There are issues I never thought would happen in a hundred years, happening. Holy cow.
- I’m wondering if my “cold” isn’t developing into something else. There’s only been one other time in my life that I’ve had a sinus infection — and it felt just like this. Great.
But as usual, I’ll tell you a good thing or three to offset the current misery:
- Had a brief text message chat with BoomR last night. I heart him.
- Going to the cinema with Tom Hanks this Sunday — we’re Hunger Gaming, yay!
- Tonight, Stoney and I are going to fellow RtB fiend Bando’s Dinner Theatre — should be a great evening.
That, and it’s you-kn0w-what day. I will be happy to put work in my rear view for 72 hours. Let the weekend begin…