- Why is it that you can’t wake up enough to shut the window because the air is blowing on your face and giving you a terrible headache, but once you do wake up, the pain is so bad that you wonder how you ever slept in the first place?
- Why do some folks ask your opinion or advice when they know they’re just going to do what they want anyway?
- Why does Rousseau have such massive flipouts about thunder? Poor pup. Wait a minute. He can go right back to sleepy time when it’s over. I should make him get dressed and go to school with me. Holy carp, a big clap of thunder just hit and he is now glued to the ceiling. Mercy.
- Why is it sometimes so easy to let one thing ruin your day?
- Why is entertaining the possibility of a huge change in your life so scary? I guess it’s the unknown.
- Why is the unknown so scary? Must be based on our intrinsic fear of falling (or failing).
- Why am I insomniatic until it’s time to get ready for work? I could sleep like the dead right now, but it’s time to get going…