Well let’s see here, what’s cookin’ this morning?
- The Browns. Um. Well, on to #2.
- The Rays are going to the World Series. Anyone but the Red Sox, says I.
- Yesterday, I saw Helen, Lars, Jakey, Jakey’s Mom, and #1 Son — all in the same day. How great is that.
- Sorry fiends, but I have to say this again. There are some things a 50-year-old woman should not do.
- I am having tuna sandwiches for lunch today, and for dinner tonight, before rehearsal. Stop by; there’ll be plenty to go around.
- Eleven rehearsals left. There’s not enough DD coffee in this world…
- I can’t begin to tell you how cool it is to reconnect with Jan and BoomR. And we’re still crazy after all these years…
- I wish that *one thing* would be fixed so everything in my life would be truly great again.
- If I ran for president, would you vote for me? I’d run on the Really Cute Shoes ticket.
- Despite his ornery streak and penchant for slinky photos that make the Fink blush, TRO is a wonderful southern gentleman. (Sorry to smoke yer street cred there, friend. Heh heh.)
- RD is sunning his reptilian hide in Florida right now. Let’s hate him.
- I want Meg and Sam to get their colds over with this week, and not next.
- As Grand Vizier of Finkville, I declare today Be Nice to Those of the Opposite Political Persuasion, Even Though You Know You’re Right Day.
Are you listening to me, Kody?