Ok, so yeah. I’m fascinated by plastic surgery. Especially of the face. Take celebrities, for example. Some of them look great after facelifts; others…
Now I’m not dogging folks for aging. Lord knows I’m doing my share of it as well. And I’m not opposed to plastic surgery either – not by a long shot (she says, as she checks her droopy eyelids). It’s just that…when do you say “Enough is enough!”?? It must be like an addiction.
Check out my personal list of the 10 Most Perplexing, or, Don’t These People Have Enough Money to Get Fixed?:
10. Jessica Simpson – trout lips
9. Gary Busey
8. Courtney Love
7. Nicole Kidman. Confession: I’ve never thought she was pretty. Does that make me a bad person? I guess that’s why she’s listed as “worse” than Courtney Love. I can’t handle the “Joker” lips, people….
But on the other hand, look what porcelain veneers, rhinoplasty, cheek & jaw implants did for her husband. Not bad!
6. LaToya Jackson (Michael’s sister – gee, can you tell?)
5. Farrah Fawcett. I honestly don’t know what she was thinking. I mean, we all age. But to have that much damage done and still appear on national television? I don’t think I could do it, unless I was taking my plastic surgeon to court.
4. David Gest (Liza Minelli’s ex). Yikes. He looks…artificial.
3. Donatella Versace (sister of murdered designer Gianni Versace)
2. Mickey Rourke
And finally…everyone’s #1 pick:
1. Manhattan socialite Jocelyn Wildenstein. She started getting work done in an effort to hang onto her billionaire art-dealer husband (who left her anyway).
However, I’m not one to leave my visitors with a bad taste in their..um..eyes, so here’s someone who is definitely not a candidate for plastic surgery anytime soon:
Is that a day-maker or what??
Photos property of their respective owners.