- we don’t at least question the clutch-the-pearls story about the new iPhone prototype being accidentally left in a bar, then somehow ending up at Gizmodo headquarters (timeline here). Seems Apple’s been there before.
- we think Benny Hinn didn’t know.
- we didn’t see this coming before it left the house. (Great movie though — watched it last night.)
- we don’t realize that somewhere, someone at Goldman Sachs is yucking it up about the SEC.
- we deny that Keith Olbermann, Bill O’Reilly, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Ed Schultz are pretty much just ratings whores. Ask Donny Deutsch. Haha.
At least Jon Stewart isn’t denying he’s just the funny guy on Comedy Central who makes his living skewering talking-head blowhards (on BOTH sides) who actually take themselves seriously. Hilarious.