…I present the following, you know, in case you’re wondering.
- Jim Henson invented the term “muppet” as a combination of the word “marionette” and “puppet.” I had absolutely no idea until this morning. Seriously. Never put that together.
- The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.
- WikiHow has everything.
- I just report the news, fiends.
- Hey, now.
- Cryptophasia: the bizarre phenomenon of the language spoken by twins, that only the two of them can understand.
- Last night’s gig was great, and the perfect way to bring to a close the 35 years of joy singing jazz has brought me.
- Thirteen days to Odyssey blastoff. My dining room will soon turn into a preflight staging area.
- It’s the weekend.