And it’s finally here.
I’m getting ready for school to start, so I will be brief today (the boss reads the blog, ya know).
- Auditions for our fall musical were held last night. It’s going to be a great cast, fun show. Yay for talented kids from Hooterville.
- Tonight is movie night with my fantastic fiend Marcia. We’re watching It’s Complicated. I will love watching it a second time.
- I am done with all my high school classes for the year. It was a good ride.
- Something just made a scratching noise behind my printer desk. Oh dear.
- Two more gigs. Two.
- One last weekend of craziness, then I’m full time Grammie.
What’s your “Yay” list for today?