I promise I’m going to stop talking about the Cavs. After this.
When asked about leaving Cleveland, LeBron said:
“I don’t know. I haven’t thought about it just yet. I’m just going to take time off from basketball and not think about contracts or the (Orlando) game, period. I’ll relax with my family, we’ll figure out once it comes from them.”
There you have it, fiends. The standard “manswer.” Non-committal, evasive…
I know, boys — lemme have it. I deserve it. Hehe. Anyway, no more Cavs posts for awhile. Promise.
Elsewhere in the non-basketball world:
- Kay and I had a fab rehearsal at my house (late) last night. I’m accompanying her on some great old hymns for her dad’s memorial service tonight.
- I have only two more days of students — and they have only two more days of me.
- I really, really really do not enjoy passive-aggressive people. There is a confrontation in my future. Bank on it.
- The Indians beat the Yankees yesterday, and I didn’t see it. Imagine that.
- Sometimes I wonder how a high school student who has been in choir since the 5th grade still doesn’t know the dress code for a performance. Is it me? Is it something I said?
- I am not looking forward to a summer of studying. There will be no garden this July.