Why do the Daily Mail and Sky News do it? They’re both just gossip clearing houses. Don’t go there. I’ve been up since 3:00 this morning, and I’ve spent too long looking at this nonsense. Perhaps I should have graded assignments instead?
Some stories of note, however:
- So sad…there was an all-out brawl at Hector Camacho’s funeral. But, as is often the case with boxers (sorry to play into the stereotype, but sadly, it’s true more often than not), Hector was a thug.
- OK, I’m thinking some tough love is in order here. If yet another judge gives Girlfriend yet another free pass, I will have lost what little of my faith remains in the American justice system.
- The poor, poor lady. What will she do with the $4M in a nursing home?
- Well, I learned something this morning.
- Ha! Awesome. Check out Mr. Bates’s “before” picture. Dreamy…
- Eeeeeyep. Role models for my students.