- The pipes in my house survived last night (-14 F/-39 wind chill), with the exception of one place: my bathroom, of course.
- Try to say/do something nice, and what do people do? I guess some folks are just trained by example (their mamas? who knows) to pick things apart and find a negative in absolutely everything, no matter how positive the initial action. Yes, that’s a vague statement and I hate those, but there you go. Do what you hate to see others do. Sheesh.
- Remy is trying to adjust, and it’s getting better every day. He’s trying. But sometimes, the whole thing’s trying, especially since we’re housebound and can’t get out for a walk or anything. Poor puppy. His paws freeze as soon as he gets outside.
- I need to get out this house. How people can stay home and work is beyond me. Too much monotony — or I have too little self-discipline. Likely B. Sucky, regardless. Bring on the 55-hour work/rehearsal weeks, followed by choir tour, followed by concert season, followed by graduation. I’m ready.
- Timing just bites in general, you know?
- The next person who says, posts or tweets, “Welp, so much for global warming!”…I swear…
- I’m up for a trip to anywhere. (If my car will start, that is.)
There we go. Much better. Need to have at it? That’s why God made the comment section. And speekina…you’ll notice that my theme has undergone *some* improvements with regard to how certain code is displayed. I’m working with a nice guy who’s a WordPress genius (he’s in Bangladesh, of all places, so communication is “off,” with him being 11 hours ahead), so progress is a bit slower than normal. Therefore, all is not fixed yet, but the Fink (and my friend Sunny from Bangladesh) is on the case.
More coffee might make me happier. I doubt it, but I’ll give it a go. Cripes!