…back on your heads.
I wonder if any of my students (past or present) remember that joke. Heh.
So anyway, after a long weekend (some of you will notice I was unable to attend the inservice yesterday), it’s back to the grind. At least I got the paper done. Not sure if it’s what she wants, but…
I have an RNF or nine this day.
- OK, so I joined Facebook soon after it was first launched, and just let the account sit there. Then I went away because of school commitments. When I came back, the place was crawling with people. I like it. I like to comment on people’s posts.
- Does anyone go to MySpace anymore? I ended up deleting my account there because of all the silliness (a thousand surveys about kissing a boy, spam in the inbox, ugly-ugly-UGLY profile designs by people left to their own devices, etc.).
- Today I am driving the Thriller’s “classic” Mercedes Benz to school so he can take the Mighty Ford Ranger to Cleveland for a meeting. (The fact that he is not driving the Mercedes should give you a rough indication of its overall condition and roadworthiness. Yeah.)
- Speaking of Cleveland — this Saturday, Young Frankenstein the Musical!!
- I will never, ever, ever, ever choose to visit Boston. (Been there, nice town, but the mere mention of the name just makes me mad nowadays.)
- How did I get detention duty and parking lot duty on the SAME DAY? Becky must hate me.
- The Thriller bought me a new computer on Saturday, and I haven’t had the time to set it up yet. It’s sitting in its box in my parlor. Amazing. So unlike me. Ugh…
- Last night I read A Nation at Risk, and Michael Apple’s commentary on it. That is an hour out of my life I will never get back.
- What are Don and Betty Draper doing?!?!?!
There is much more on my reptilian brain this morning, but alas, I must fly. Gotta load my stuff into that classic Mercedes and head to Green Town for detention duty.