…and it’s only 5:19 a.m. That’s a good thing, Martha.
- I’m among the living again, yay! No DayQuil or NyQuil yesterday, and we made it just fine. [I am willing away the tickly feeling in my lungs, however.] Another virus in the books, and all’s well that ends well. And just in time for Dinner Theatre rehearsals to start tonight at 7.
- I was short on ideas — and time — for Jake’s upcoming 4th birthday, so daughter-in-law Hannah gave me this great idea. And thanks to the BOGO offer, Justin gets a pair, too.
- Had a great impromptu visit with Simone last night.
- Mavis is slowly improving. Bigtime PTL on that score.
- Two of my former students commented on my Facebook wall that they missed choir & musical theater. That’s a feather for sure.
- Last night at 10:30, I shut down the box and told the Thriller I was going up to read. I said, “…and another week starts.” His response? “Yeah, but it’s another week closer to our vacation.” Touché!
All this, and on a Monday, even. Now let’s see if five choir rehearsals match up…
OK OK. Come on. Give me your good news for today. I know you have some. Tell, share, crow, go.