Rapid-fire responses today. See how many of these you can answer without phoning anyone for help. I will enjoy finding out yet more coolish facts about my RtB fiends.
When you were ten years old…
- In what city and state did you live? Brown Deer, Wisconsin
- What kind of car(s) did your parents drive? A ’67 Pontiac Catalina and a ’65 Chevy Impala
- What was the name of your elementary school? Algonquin Elementary
- What was your (5th grade) teacher’s name? Mrs. Rubin
- What was the name of the street where you lived? Silverleaf Lane
- What did your dad do for a living? Cost accountant, E.R. Wagner Mfg. Co.
- What were your favorite TV shows? “Bewitched,” “I Dream of Jeannie” and “Hogan’s Heroes” (I can still hear Dad laughing at Klink and Schultz)
Ready, steady, go!